The City of Brook Park is located just 14 minutes from downtown Cleveland and features easy access to I-71 and I-480. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Brook Park has a population of 19,212 living in the city’s 8.8 square miles.
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) – Rapid Transit System, Buses
- Brookpark Memorial Elementary School
- Brookview Elementary School
- Middleburg Heights Junior High
- Berea-Midpark High School
- Polaris Vocation School
Brook Park Branch
- Redeemer Lutheran Church
- Bereapark Assembly of God
- Brook Park Community Church
- Abram Creek Baptist Church
- Mary Queen of Apostles Catholic Church
- United Methodist Church
- Brook Park Community Church of the Brethren
Hospitals & Medical Facilities:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Brook Park Urgicare
The John A. Poloyne Community Center offers basketball courts, indoor track, fitness equipment, game room, conference rooms, and more. Outdoors are Alice M. Hassing Water Park, tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball/softball fields, and a football field. See the Recreation Department for more information on available programs.
Dominion East Ohio Gas, Illuminating Company, Cleveland Water Department
Cleveland Plain Dealer & Sun News Paper (local weekly)
Mayor, President of Council, and Seven Members of Council (four ward councilmen, three council-at-large). Clerk of Council appointed.