The City of Brook Park is located just 14 minutes from downtown Cleveland and features easy access to I-71 and I-480. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Brook Park has a population of 19,212 living in the city’s 8.8 square miles.
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) – Rapid Transit System, Buses
- Brookpark Memorial Elementary School
- Brookview Elementary School
- Middleburg Heights Junior High
- Berea-Midpark High School
- Polaris Vocation School
Brook Park Branch
- Redeemer Lutheran Church
- Bereapark Assembly of God
- Brook Park Community Church
- Abram Creek Baptist Church
- Mary Queen of Apostles Catholic Church
- United Methodist Church
- Brook Park Community Church of the Brethren
Hospitals & Medical Facilities:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Brook Park Urgicare
The John A. Poloyne Community Center offers 2 pools, basketball courts, indoor track, fitness equipment, game room, conference rooms, and more. Outdoors are Alice M. Hassing Water Park, tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball/softball fields, and a football field. See the Recreation Department for more information on available programs.
Dominion East Ohio Gas, Illuminating Company, Cleveland Water Department
Cleveland Plain Dealer & Sun News Paper (local weekly)
Mayor, President of Council, and Seven Members of Council (four ward councilmen, three council-at-large). Clerk of Council appointed.