Brook Park, Ohio 44142
Council Office Hours:
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. City of Brook Park Codified Ordinances
Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic and in following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) on Social Distancing. Brook Park City Council is instituting the following measures meant to help protect the health and safety of our residents and officials.
- Any person(s) exhibiting signs of illness (ex. coughing, fever, shortness of breath) will be asked to leave the Council chamber immediately
- No person(s) will be allowed to wear any form of face cover or protective layer of clothing in the Council chamber
- All residents and audience members are prohibited from encroaching upon the tables of the Department Directors
- All residents and audience members are prohibited from encroaching upon the Council dais
- All residents and audience members are prohibited from entering the kitchen area located at the back of the Council chamber.
- All audience seating will be set at a distance not less than six (6) feet apart and are not to be moved from the position they are set in.
- Persons wishing to speak from the podium are required to wipe down the microphone and podium using the provided cleaning wipes upon their completion.
The health and wellbeing of our residents and officials is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding as we take preventative measures to help minimize the spread of this virus.
City of Brook Park Ward Map
Please click on the image to enlarge:
City of Brook Park Citizen of the Year Applications Now Being Accepted
In accordance with Resolution No. 41-1997, City Council has established a committee to express deep appreciation and gratitude to a specific individual from the City of Brook Park for their outstanding service to the community and to recognize the winner as ‘Citizen of the Year 2020.
2020 City Council
14417 Park Drive
15458 Ashland Drive
13759 Zaremba Drive
5378 West 151st Street
21836 Forestview Circle
14049 Park Drive
Upcoming Meetings & Events
Please note that all Caucus and Council meetings
will begin at 7:00 pm beginning January 12, 2016.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: COVID-19:
- March 17, 2020: NOTICE IMPORTANT
- March 17, 2020: Council (Revised) NEW
- March 17, 2020: Caucus Prior to Council (Revised) NEW
- March 10, 2020: Caucus
- March 3, 2020: Council
- February 25, 2020: Special Caucus
- February 18, 2020: Council
- February 18, 2020: Caucus Prior to Council
- February 11, 2020: Caucus
- February 4, 2020: Council
- February 4, 2020: Caucus Prior to Council
- January 21, 2020: Council
- January 21, 2020: Caucus Prior to Council
- January 14, 2020: Caucus
- January 7, 2020: Council
- January 7, 2020: Caucus Prior to Council
- January 2, 2020: Organizational Meeting
- March 3, 2020 – Council
- February 25, 2020 – Special Caucus
- February 18, 2020 – Council
- February 18, 2020 – Caucus Prior to Council
- January 21, 2020 – Council
- January 21, 2020 – Caucus Prior to Council
- January 14, 2020 – Caucus
- January 7, 2020 – Council
- January 7, 2020 – Caucus Prior to Council
- January 2, 2020 – Organizational
Passed March 2020:
Passed February 2020:
- Ordinance No. 11142-2020
- Ordinance No. 11141-2020
- Resolution No. 3-2020
- Resolution No. 2-2020
- Resolution No. 1-2020
Passed January 2020:
* Council agendas, legislation, and minutes are posted at Brook Park City Hall, Brook Park Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library, Brook Park Police Station, Brook Park Fire Station #1, Brook Park Fire Station #2.
** Brook Park Codified Ordinances are available for research at the Brook Park Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library.